Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im not owneds mod/admin app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
im not owned

im not owneds mod/admin app Empty
PostSubject: im not owneds mod/admin app   im not owneds mod/admin app EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:46 pm

My personal details

My name is william im 16 i play love bmxing and hardcore music hehe

Why i want to apply for mod/admin?

Well because im always helping people out by giving them items have a good chat with them and telling them how to get money ect fighting monsters and most importly teaching them not to abuse the server

How long am i active?

well ive left school and im at collage and im only in to about 2pm so im on from then till late about 12ish so about 7-10 hours

Why am i doing this?

becuase id love to help people out more than what i have already be doing.i love to become a mod to keep those rulebreakers at bay but also not to abuse my powers,i have been mod/admins on our server suck a obvlionpk and reborn525 and the response i got from helping people out was amazing

Do you give chances?

yeah i give chances, i wouldnt ban/jail right away unless i see them doing it if im not on and someone tells my ill try get to the bottom of it and if it can be solved without jailing or banning i will try.

Do you abuse members?

no i wouldnt abuse members it would be unfair because as a mod/admin u have the right to show players the way to play and not abuse other people or the server just to make it a safe enviourment for everyone to enjoy and have fun pking

thanks for your time
william

i can also promise ive i get the posion to be there for anyone who needs help
or who is new thanks

Last edited by Owner Security Cop on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

PostSubject: Re: im not owneds mod/admin app   im not owneds mod/admin app EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:52 pm

good app, although maybe add some color.
Back to top Go down
im not owned

PostSubject: Re: im not owneds mod/admin app   im not owneds mod/admin app EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 pm

yeah sorry guys im not really sure to the whole colour thing lolz if i get deined my next one will have colour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im not owneds mod/admin app   im not owneds mod/admin app Empty

Back to top Go down

im not owneds mod/admin app
Page 1 of 1