Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OG Corp

OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)   OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 am

Og Corp's Mod Application!

My personal information!

Well, to start I have played this server for a while. I see there are a lot of applications on here, so I decided to give it a shot.

My IRL name is Shane. I am 16 years old, and in 10th grade. I enjoy school, and put my grades ahead of all aspects of life. I do attend a church, but don't like talking about religion over the internet, as it causes arguements. I'm a strong believer in expressing myself. If I know i'm right and you say I'm wrong, I will prove in whatever ways I can that I am right. In game name is, of course, OG corp. I'm pretty well known; although, I've never actually met with YKA. I'm not going to sit here and say I help people 24/7. I help people only when they ask, OR if they're new. Otherwise, I just play the game. I'm pretty big on grammar, and don't like it when people don't at least try to type/talk well. I'm from the south, alabama to be exact. I moved here in late 2009. I can't say I like it too much, but that's another story. I am a HUGE football fan! Roll tide Wink

Why i want to be an in-game moderator?
Well, I constantly see people abusing continuously in PVP. I don't really PK that much, but I really love watching fights. Of course, with this PVP zone comes rule breakers. From D claw rushing to X-logging, I see it ALL. I find it annoying when there are no moderators in-game and the person just gets away with it. That's where I would like to use my abilities to fix this. I would, to the best of my abilities, do the best I could as an in-game Mod.

How long am I on a day??

I am on from 3-10 on weekdays. That's central time. On weekends, I'd say I pull out 12-15 hours, not really sure. I enjoy every minute of the time I am on.

Do I give chances?

Well, that all depends on the owner's decision. Normally, I would give a warning if I did see someone comitting an affence. After that warning, if I see them comitting that same affence, I would do what I thought would be the best punishment.

Do you abuse members?

Haha, that's a good question. Although I am flamed at sometimes, I can say I do NOT abuse members. If I do get made fun of, flamed, or any other type of "internet bullying", I look past it. I normally would just answer yes to any of there affensive questions, paying no attention to them.

Have I any past expirience?
Yes, yes I have. I have coded and owned 2 servers before. I'm not the best coder, and I have only coded 317s. I enjoyed coding and running a server, but to me it was a lot of work and hastle. I have been mod on DragonScape, and admin on Bournescape.

Well, I do believe that is it. If I am missing anything do not trouble to tell me. Thanks for reading this, again I'm not expecting to get a position, I just thought I'd show the owner(s) my qualities and let them decide.

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
OG Corp

PostSubject: Re: OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)   OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Bumpz0r Wink
Back to top Go down
gfx peril

PostSubject: re : og`s modarator apply   OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Nice apply Smile
Back to top Go down
OG Corp

PostSubject: Re: OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)   OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks, took a while to write.
Back to top Go down
imcody525
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)   OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:27 pm

nice app but i dont think ur gona make it far telling yka he doesnt know how to runa server.
Back to top Go down
OG Corp

PostSubject: Re: OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)   OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm

IF he picks staff based on his friends, he doesn't. His friends will feel superior, because they are his friends, and think they run the place. That's why all the admins abuse at this point. I don't really mind if I get staff, as I said in my post. This is more of a thing to let everyone get to know me, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)   OG Epic's Moderator Application ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

OG Epic's Moderator Application ;)
Page 1 of 1