Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thepunisher as mod o.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thepunisher
Ingame Mod
Ingame Mod
thepunisher

Thepunisher as mod o.0 Empty
PostSubject: Thepunisher as mod o.0   Thepunisher as mod o.0 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 am

heey ppl my real name is David In-game name:thepunisher

i wanna be mod cause i wanna help ppl i alrdy helped much like friday and more ppl
i dont get much help and i know how it feels if you cant do anything you are thinking about quiting but we dont want you to quit turmoi is best server made some times dc but that doesnt matter every server has that you wont find a better 1 and i wanna stay and get respected.
I have a great experience i had my owner server 3-4 years ago named adminpj i was much times staff on other servers and i love to help ppl i dont gonna do like a serveral admins staying in pvp and 2 hitting ppl (security) so i hope my apply would be enough to be mod Smile As many ppl know i vote every day and i helped like much ppl in server like pk happytail doubleheads etc so want me to do more Smile make me mod Very Happy tyvm and hope to see you ppl in-game as a mod Smile
Back to top Go down
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

Thepunisher as mod o.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thepunisher as mod o.0   Thepunisher as mod o.0 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 am

here's the proper format:
Corey wrote:
You Must Have Been Playing For At Least A Few Days Before Posting An Application,
You Need To Have Earned Your Chance, Not Just Ask For It As Soon As You Join!

IGN:

How Often Do You Play (activity):

Why You Deserve The Position (help people etc.):

What You Will Do With Your New Powers If You Receive The Position:

A Short Description Of Your Personality And Why You Would Be An Ideal Player Moderator:

Any Previous Experience:

THIS FORMAT MUST BE USED OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED

Goodluck To All Applicants

NOTE: COLORS ARENT NECCESARY BUT THEY MAKE THE APPLICATION LOOK MORE NEAT AND PROFFESIONAL

Corey_
Back to top Go down

Thepunisher as mod o.0
Page 1 of 1