Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you Want this (new) .. or This (new)...

Go down 
5 posters

( Do You turmoil-x525 players want (new) 2 Bosses or )
Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Vote_lcap40%Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
( Do you turmoil-x525 players want (new) 2 shops or )
Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Vote_lcap40%Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
( Do you turmoil-x525 players want (new) 562 stance Godswords )
Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Vote_lcap20%Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
gfx peril

Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Empty
PostSubject: Do you Want this (new) .. or This (new)...   Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Do You guys want something`s news poll Up and maybe we will work on it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OG Corp

PostSubject: Re: Do you Want this (new) .. or This (new)...   Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Bosses would be nice! Maybe you could incorporate Zammy/Saradomin into the game. That'd be a good idea Wink
Back to top Go down
amy (razorame)

amy (razorame)

PostSubject: okay   Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 pm

well in my opinion we could do with more bosses balance elemental barrelchest and indiquacy sea queen but they wouldnt make much of a diffrence a pk point shop on the other hand would be a nice addition to the server in my opinion etc also a pk shop with food bulks all the pk stuff.my next idea would be clue scrolls no god junk maybe armour such as 3rd age my fav arm and gilded clues could be possibly gotten from the bosses i suggested please take some of my ideas into consideration
Back to top Go down
gfx peril

PostSubject: RE : !   Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 am

All poll up! So maybe yka0 and me will make it (shops) or - (Bosses) or - (562 godsword`s stances) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thepunisher
Ingame Mod
Ingame Mod
thepunisher

PostSubject: Re: Do you Want this (new) .. or This (new)...   Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:52 am

Pk point shop is a great idea Smile Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
rebels
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
rebels

PostSubject: Re: Do you Want this (new) .. or This (new)...   Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:15 pm

thepunisher wrote:
Pk point shop is a great idea Smile Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven
kinda is a pk shop try and spawn void u need certain kills to get it but we need bosses and shops i can code in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you Want this (new) .. or This (new)...   Do you Want  this  (new) .. or This (new)... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turmoilx :: General :: Server updates!-
Jump to: