Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The players views of staff

Go down 
4 posters

Who do you like
All Staff Are Wonderful!
The players views of staff Vote_lcap11%The players views of staff Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
I Like The Admins More Than The Mods.
 11% [ 1 ]
I Like The Mods More Than The Admins.
The players views of staff Vote_lcap67%The players views of staff Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
I HATE ALL STAFF!!!! RAGE!@!@
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

The players views of staff Empty
PostSubject: The players views of staff   The players views of staff EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Discuss you're answers, which staff particularly? let me start, I answered I mainly like the mods better, although there are a few good ones, GO CODY!, there are some such as kamr who abuse, and some who because they know yka0 silent
Back to top Go down
OG Corp

PostSubject: Re: The players views of staff   The players views of staff EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm

There are currently 3 good staff members.

1. Cody, of course.

2. Security Cop, love this guy.

3. Corey, don't know him, but he's not a bitch, so meh Wink
Back to top Go down
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

PostSubject: Re: The players views of staff   The players views of staff EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm

hm maybe these results are like this because most admins abuse and never get demoted? because they know or are freidsn with yka0, it's only a possible explanation.

*hint for yka: don't just make your friends staff, make responsible and helpful people staff.*
Back to top Go down
R I P Slave
Ultimate Donater
Ultimate Donater

PostSubject: Re: The players views of staff   The players views of staff EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:32 am

Ok, it's time for me to be totally honest here. Most of the staff are immature whining kids who are supposed to set an example to the other players but instead end up breaking half of the rules themselves. Alot of them abuse for their own benefit (admins inparticular) and are disrespectful to both players and other staff. If I was in a position to completely whipe the staff team (with a few exceptions) and start again...I would.

Yka0 - Don't make your friends staff, makes it far harder on you to demote them when they abuse.

Security Cop - Does a great job, doesn't get enough recognition from Yka0 and is often flamed by the pathetic excuse for an admin team we have.

Kamran whatever his name is - Likes to abuse people for no reason other than for his own amusement, when I brought it up with him he admitted to having given multiple people access to his account. Which really is not something staff should be doing.

Some of the staff do a good job, mostly the mods who have no connection to Yka0 outside of the server...

Yes, I am in a position to highlight these errors being staff on THE biggest RSPS still running (Near-Reality) for many months now and having owned/co-owned/maintained staff positions on other very successful servers.

Agree/disagree/hate what I said? Leave a reply.
Back to top Go down
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

PostSubject: Re: The players views of staff   The players views of staff EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:20 pm

SOOOOOO True, thanks for the post R I P.
Back to top Go down
I Lick U

I Lick U

PostSubject: Re: The players views of staff   The players views of staff EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:40 am

100% Agree whit R I P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The players views of staff   The players views of staff Empty

Back to top Go down

The players views of staff
Page 1 of 1