Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imcody525
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod Empty
PostSubject: the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod   the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:50 am

okay, so i want to be mod beacsue i am on alot i'm helpfull it would be nice. I don't play anyother servers so im on this one all the time i will allways help some one if they need help. I am allways avabail for ideas and clabartion i vote every day some times more then once a day thanks to ip shark. Im friends with alot of the people on the server i can help with ideas etc. i've ben playing for awhile now and havnt even dreemed of fidning a new server when server goes offline im ushaly allways the first one on. it would honestly mean alot to me to be mod and if i ever weere to abuse i would volterly have my powers taken away. my goal is just to have every one like me i wont start fights or problems like alot of other mods have. and no im not saying we had bad mods or im not flameing any one els im saying we had mods that were pkers and had attatueds like pkers. but thats the past and i hope to move on to the prest so please. imcody525 for mod this is all i have to write.
Back to top Go down
Corey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Corey

PostSubject: Goodluck   the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Gl Man!

Corey_
Back to top Go down
Main Owner Yka0
The Server Maker
The Server Maker
Main Owner Yka0

PostSubject: Yka0 IF MOD   the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:25 pm

You promoted Moderator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod   the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod Empty

Back to top Go down

the extended reason why imcody525 should be mod
Page 1 of 1