Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

peace on me and rebels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imcody525
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

peace on me and rebels  Empty
PostSubject: peace on me and rebels    peace on me and rebels  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:42 pm

me and rebels like to go like lvl 20 and go watch pvp then people make 27 accs and kill us i know this isn't agnst rules but could it be i mean we arnt atacking anyone els and sometimesyou have to be deep in pvp to find all the rule breakers
Back to top Go down
rebels
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
rebels

PostSubject: Re: peace on me and rebels    peace on me and rebels  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:45 pm

agreed people try and rush us and we get on them and they are like I can do what i want....well so can I lol and we should add a rule bout that whe staff says off you off!
Back to top Go down
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

PostSubject: Re: peace on me and rebels    peace on me and rebels  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 pm

yka0 posted something regarding this because someone complained about them being jailed for attacking an admin, talk to him and see if this should be added to the forum rules and maybe ::rules command. It doesn't seem unreasonable so i don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
rsmademephat

PostSubject: Re: peace on me and rebels    peace on me and rebels  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:44 pm

no reason u cant use clan chat but if they try to lure u asking for help or somthing they should be jailed if they say *help* and then attack u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peace on me and rebels    peace on me and rebels  Empty

Back to top Go down

peace on me and rebels
Page 1 of 1