Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lolfishy applying for admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lolfishyy

lolfishy applying for admin Empty
PostSubject: lolfishy applying for admin   lolfishy applying for admin EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 am

i am a good person who always helps people when they need it if someone needs information im always there or useing ( / ) to talk to them i belive that im fairly active with forums even though i havent posted alot of things when ever im playing turmoil im always logged onto forums. always in the mmorning b4 school im playing and after school im playing so i belive that i could be a good admin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rsmademephat

PostSubject: Re: lolfishy applying for admin   lolfishy applying for admin EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:10 am

-1 get more post's follow app guide
Back to top Go down
I Lick U

I Lick U

PostSubject: Re: lolfishy applying for admin   lolfishy applying for admin EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:31 am

I wouldn't suggest doing app for admin at once tho,maybe start whit Moderator,and i don't see u helping very much ingame actually,oh and get the correct app to fill in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lolfishy applying for admin   lolfishy applying for admin Empty

Back to top Go down

lolfishy applying for admin
Page 1 of 1