Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what teh f-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I Lick U

I Lick U

what teh f- Empty
PostSubject: what teh f-   what teh f- EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:34 am

Why is more and more people getting admin and mod? If theres someone thats getting mod its me,and i know this sounds stupid,selfish. and im not a good person/player but its true soon the server is only staff ..i think its weird confused

All the new staff is doing is to : spawn OP gear and go own the ::pvp thats just my opinion though.

I'll probably get hated after this thread,i dont care though cuz its the truth right here ^

Owner Security Cop wrote:

If custom brid is getting admin, then 1 more spot left. I think rebels should get admin to be honest guys shes active on forums and ingame, shes very helpful and very useful to everyone, So i think she should get admin.

I am also active ingame,and on forums,im helpful also ? :S
Back to top Go down
rebels
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
rebels

what teh f- Empty
PostSubject: Re: what teh f-   what teh f- EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm

I Lick U wrote:
Why is more and more people getting admin and mod? If theres someone thats getting mod its me,and i know this sounds stupid,selfish. and im not a good person/player but its true soon the server is only staff ..i think its weird confused

All the new staff is doing is to : spawn OP gear and go own the ::pvp thats just my opinion though.

I'll probably get hated after this thread,i dont care though cuz its the truth right here ^

Owner Security Cop wrote:

If custom brid is getting admin, then 1 more spot left. I think rebels should get admin to be honest guys shes active on forums and ingame, shes very helpful and very useful to everyone, So i think she should get admin.

I am also active ingame,and on forums,im helpful also ? :S
why would we hate u i mostly quit the game cuz of so many admins :llll but most admins abuse the mods are shita tm only good staff was me cop cody and... ville thats it.......... honestly i mostly quit plus im running away 2moro long story
Back to top Go down
I Lick U

I Lick U

what teh f- Empty
PostSubject: Re: what teh f-   what teh f- EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 am

What!? Ur quiting?
Back to top Go down
rebels
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
rebels

what teh f- Empty