Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primal's ingame moderator application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primal

Primal's ingame moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: Primal's ingame moderator application.   Primal's ingame moderator application. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Well lets start off with me, i am 14, my name is Tristan, i started playing rsps's 4 years ago.
I think that i would make a good moderator because, i dont abuse, i love to help out, i have been playing the server for about 3 weeks and i know my way around.
I'm from NewYork, yes i love the yankees, i'm living in Nc (north carolina) and i have school from 8:15 am-3:30 pm ( I get home at 6) so i will be playing at night( on weekends on and off).

Now my past. since i starter 4 years ago at age 10, i have been through alot, like abused verbaly and i know how to take it, and deal with it, AS I SAY AGAIN no, i do not abuse.
I make a good staff member, i am easy going easy to be friends with.

I use to have an account asd but this is my mains name before it got banned because someone sold me there mod account ( I didn't know it was a bad thing to do) and traded it for an rs account

Things i dont like...

I hate it when someone dies and says oh i lost claws, im quitting.
I usually try to convince them not to then offer them stuff to keep playing, and when someone doesn't keep playing, i usually wish them the best of luck.

So yeah I love the server overall, love pking, and hoping to help out on the staff team as atleast a moderator.

Thank you for reading my application, bye. ~Tristan Wink
Back to top Go down
shadowknight

shadowknight

PostSubject: Re: Primal's ingame moderator application.   Primal's ingame moderator application. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 pm

full support for mod Smile
Back to top Go down
thepunisher
Ingame Mod
Ingame Mod
thepunisher

PostSubject: Re: Primal's ingame moderator application.   Primal's ingame moderator application. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 pm

good apply no spots Sad
Back to top Go down
R I P Slave
Ultimate Donater
Ultimate Donater

PostSubject: Re: Primal's ingame moderator application.   Primal's ingame moderator application. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Until we demote half of the staff team (required) there are no spots.
Back to top Go down
Primal

PostSubject: Re: Primal's ingame moderator application.   Primal's ingame moderator application. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 am

i dont use forum as much as ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal's ingame moderator application.   Primal's ingame moderator application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Primal's ingame moderator application.
Page 1 of 1