Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. Empty
PostSubject: Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them.   Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Jewal was teleporting people to pvp and killing them, so i made an account saying "Bank sale, 10b" in yell, and look what he decided to do.

Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. Fkzhfo

Lots of people can support the fact he was doing this, please get rid of him. horrible admin, how did this happen? Sad

**Also, he was claw rushing.. Abuse + breaking rules? WHAT THE FUCK!
Back to top Go down
rebels
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
rebels

PostSubject: Re: Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them.   Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Thank you i agree he needs a demotion i do have alot of stuff on him he causes alot of trouble,abuses he tried to abuse me but im 25 cb ^_^ but he needs a demote thats great he donated i do not care he should get rare shit then not staff!!!

he is admin wtf?
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/qxp62x.png

A interview with someone private i told him to keep his name sercet i will not tell name but he witnessed and i asked him what jewal did
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/15pj3ag.png

Jewal abuses alot x logs and rushes always did he deserves a DEMOTION but atleast some rare items

ALSO i logged on he was giving away free items thats a big no.... spawning and giving people items like the dung armour and pvp armour and cash and party hats something needs to be done and done now!!

EDITED WHEN HE LOGGED ON
he was a total asshole to me and thomas we do have the screen shots of him cussing and calling us whores and bitches and to other players was being racist calling them "jewish fucks"
https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/4txbgn.png
https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/28hjxox.png
Back to top Go down
cookies4lyfe

cookies4lyfe

PostSubject: Re: Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them.   Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 pm

he did the same to me and banned cookies4lyfe (my main) and cookiespure (my pure) for no reason cause he was mad at me for not dying when he teled me to him and d claw rushed me lol 8 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Main Owner Yka0
The Server Maker
The Server Maker
Main Owner Yka0

PostSubject: Yka0   Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:41 am

He suppose be a Demoted. He was Hidden ADmin.. I dont remember why he was.
Back to top Go down
rebels
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
rebels

PostSubject: Re: Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them.   Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 am

he donated....... and abuses Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them.   Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewal0 was teleing people to wild and killing them.
Page 1 of 1