Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Turmoilx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turmoilx

Welcome to Turmoilx Best Server Ever, Turmoil, Soulsplit Works!... And More!

HomeChatbox!GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewbs Eater

Bewbs Eater

Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY] Empty
PostSubject: Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY]   Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Mike

IGN :

Bewbs Eater

How Often Do You Play? :

About 3-4 hours in weekdays , can go to 10 hours in weekends , since im 18 now , in vacation Wink

Why You Deserve Position? :

Because im a really active and helpful player , i follow rules and i WILL NEVER abuse anything.I really want this position because i really wanna help Yka0 to make this server the best ever.

What Will You Do With Your New Powers If You Recieve The Position? :

I will use them to stop rulebreakers , dupers , leechers , and all that kind of players. I will also use them to help players , and wont abuse.

A Short Description Of Your Personality And Why You Would Be An Ideal Player Moderator:

Im a mature , social , helpful and friendly person, and i think thats the best qualities to be an good Moderator.Im also really active , which could be useful.

Any Previous Experience:

Ive been Moderator in few 317's , everyone liked me there and i was maybe the most liked mod in these.Ive also been Admin in a 562 , and the owner really loved me since he was now able to work without the need to watch rulebreakers.

*I wanna say to Yka0 that i really wanna help you in your serv , i know this can become soemthing really awesome and i wanna help you.Im also aiming for Admin since i would like to have full powers,but i think starting with mod would be better for you and me.*

Thanks for reading , and please post if you like or dislike, Mike.

Back to top Go down
imcody525
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY]   Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 pm

good luck! i do see you ingame every day, and you do help people so good luck for mod.
Back to top Go down
mercyless pk

mercyless pk

PostSubject: Re: Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY]   Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY] EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm

You're very active, and you are helpful, a good candidate for moderator!
Back to top Go down
Bewbs Eater

Bewbs Eater

PostSubject: Re: Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY]   Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY] EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks both of you , for ur support! =D
Back to top Go down
Main Owner Yka0
The Server Maker
The Server Maker
Main Owner Yka0

PostSubject: Moderator   Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY] EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 am

Well you get good comments. But i most be sure that you can be good moderator. I write
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY]   Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bewbs Eater's Moderator Application.[PLEASE READ AND REPLY]
Page 1 of 1